Cheap home insurance Greenville
In order to make sure you have the right level of coverage, it’s important to understand the five key questions to ask about your homeowners policy:
1. How much coverage did you quote on my house? Does this include detached structures?
2. What are the dollar limitations on claims?
3. What is the replacement cost of my home?
4. What is the actual cash value?
5. What are the liability limits?
Answering these questions can help you determine if you need to purchase additional coverage beyond the limits of a standard policy, such as for valuable jewelry and valuables. Additionally, it’s important to note that most homeowners insurance policies do not cover flooding, earthquakes, mold, damage from power surges or outages, dog bites, and damages caused by neglect or poor maintenance.